This course consists both basic & advanced procedures to address the needs of young & experienced dentists having little or no exposure towards Implantology. The curriculum is designed with many impressive concepts & procedures like: Implant systems & its variations, Science of Implantology, Hands-On pre-clinical training on Styrofoam jaw models, etc. Our fellowship curriculum also provides Implant placement on patients under expert supervision. Infact every fellowship participant will need to place 10 implants on 10 different patients followed by delivery of prosthesis.
Advanced Implantology Course includes Live Demos of Sinus Lifting, Ridge grafting, Ridge splitting, Socket preservation technique, Immediate implant placement in anterior and posterior teeth, Each participant will be able to place implants in all such kind of challenging cases. Osseodensification by Densah (Versah) burs. have the experience of placing implants with Densah burs. each participant will be give 3D guide template to place angulated implants. Each participants has to observe 10 more cases of there fellow colleagues. Each participant will be complete support to get ISOI fellowship
This is one of the most advanced best Implant course in India by best Implantology Mentors.
and ICOI Fellowship.
Our Training Process & Methodology
- This is 100 Hour comprehensive training course.
- It is a weekend course, specially designed by keeping current dental practitioners in mind.
- Modules 1, 2 & 5 are a combination of theory, live demos and hands-on.
- Where, Module 1 consists “Surgical Procedures” for 2 days in theory, live demo & hands-on.
- Module 2 consists “Prosthodontic Module” for 2 days in theory, live demo & hands-on.
- Module 3 and 4 consists “Implant Placement” by the participants, this session is On-patient training.
- Module 5 consist “Advance Surgical Implant Module” comprising of Demos and Hands on and lectures on sinus lift, Grafting procedures, immediate implants etc.
- Module 6 is an “Advance Prosthetics Module”. Along with prosthetic follow up of their own implant patients. Taking impressions, cementations, overdenture delivery etc.
- Module 7 is an optional module to finish of any pending patient work
Exams: Case presentations and Viva Voce
Note: Candidates are recommended to attend all cases till final prosthesis in a span of 6 months to get eligible for Fellowship
Certiﬁcation. On an average, every candidate needs to spend 2 days a month for 6 months. Thus, total full day required to complete fellowship is 12 to 14 days of 6 months!!
Module 1 /Day One:
- Scope of Dental Implants in India & Abroad
- Evolution of implant Dentistry
- How to convince patient for implants
- Types of implants and procedures
- Conventional Implants
- All on 4/6
- Single stage implants
- Angled implants
- Diagnosis and treatment planning
- Predictable prosthetic designing and planning.
- Radiographic interpretation of IOPA/OPG/CBCT
- 3 D Printing and Template Guided surgery
- Case selection
- How to select implants length and diameter
Basics of Implant Surgery:
- Applied Anatomy for Dental Implants
- Medical considerations
- Clinical set up required for Implantology
- Infection control and operating room protocol
- Bone types, Biomaterials and Osseo-integration
- Implant Designs Details & Descriptions.
- How to decide single stage or 2 stage implants
Demo: Selection of implant Size and Fabrication of Template
Implants Kits and accessories details & Physiodispenser set up
- Major brands of Implants available in the market
- Details of implant kit drills and allied parts
- Principles of using physiodispenser
- How to select physiodispenser
HANDS-ON : Candidates will place implants on Styrofoam jaw models
Module 2 / Day 3:
- Demonstration of setting of implant work station.
- Incision, ﬂap elevation and Implant Placement
- Suturing technique
HANDS-ON: Understanding CBCT and Implant planning using CBCT Software
— Implant Prosthodontics
- Prosthetic components and options for treatment.
- Biomechanics and occlusal considerations for implant prosthodontics.
- Fabrication of surgical template for implant placement
- Hard and soft tissue predictable Prototype Aesthetic planning (Bone grafts and Perio esthetics)
- Second stage surgery protocol
- Healing cap selection and placement
- Types of impression procedure
- Open tray technique
- Closed tray technique
- Direct and indirect impression techniques
Live Demo of Stage-2 Surgery
# LIVE DEMO of various impression techniques
# DEMO CUM HANDS-ON of various impression techniques on Models
Clinical Lab Procedures
- How to pour implant impressions
- How to select implant abutment
- How to order implant prosthesis
Prosthetic Options for Complete Edentulous Patients
- Hybrid dentures
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation
- Provisionalisation & Cementation
- Cement retained prosthesis cementation
- Screw retained crown cementation
Single stage cases/ immediate loading cases
Module 3 and 4: Implant placement by the participants
- Case presentation by the Participants
- Implant placement by the participants
- Each Candidates will place 5 Implants.
Advanced Surgical Module
Lectures and Videos :
- Sinus lift procedures
- Ridge Augmentation techniques
- Bone preservation techniques
- Bone grafting, the essentials
- Implant placement in aesthetic zone
- Atraumatic Extraction & socket grafting
- Immediate extraction and implant placement
- Immediate vs delayed Implant Placement
- Preserving ideal gingival contours and the interdental papilla
- Bone and soft tissue reconstruction techniques & parameters
- Computer-assisted treatment planning with Implant surgical guide
- Guided surgical stent
- Live Surgery on – Direct or indirect sinus lift procedures
Implant Placements by Participants
- 5 implant placement in challenging environments
- Narrow ridge cases
- Conventional two stage implants
- Single piece implants
- Indirect Sinus lift
- Bone grafting
Advanced Prosthodontic Module :
Diagnosis and Treatment Planning For :
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation
- Hybrid Dentures
Step by Step Procedure For:
- Full mouth Rehabilitation
- Hybrid Dentures
- All-On-4 & the Malo Bridge