Clinical Dentistry Fellowship
Clinical Dentistry Fellowship
Clinical Dentistry Fellowship is a handpick course designed by Asian Dental Academy for those dental professionals, who are aiming at overall perfection in the combination of Endo, Prostho Esthetic and Exodontia: Hands-on cum on-patient training.
S Y N O P S I S
Clinical Dentistry Fellowship.
Clinical Dentistry Fellowship is the combination of Endo, Prostho and Esthetic Dentistry or Surgical Hands on course followed by on patient training.
Three Days of Hands on training of each Endo Prostho and Esthetic course and One Day Hands on training of Post and Core followed by on patient training.
Each participant will be given 30 to 35 cases to have live on patient experience. One Day Minor oral surgery and Practice Management sessions will be conducted in between.
Each participant will observing and assisting the live cases of all varieties like Implants, Lasers, minor surgeries, post and core, Smile Designing, Complete Dentures.
Here we are not only providing basic knowledge, we are making the participants to do various hands sessions on endodontics, Crown and bridge, Post and Core, Esthetic Dentistry, Composite Restorations followed by 30 to 35 patients to do by the participant.
Each subject will be mentored by renowned national and international speakers followed by full time Endo, Prostho and in House Mentors. We are also giving live demonstrations, videos, didactic lectures on Rubber dam. Placement, Microdentistry, Advanced Composite build up techniques, Emergency management, local anesthetic blocks, pain management, and practice management etc.
This course enable fellows to apply new knowledge and procedures immediately in your own clinical practice. This course is “UNIQUE”, Guaranteed to change your clinical practice.
This externship programs is for one and half to 2 months, where the course is spread over week days.
Timings: Morning 10.30 AM to 3.00 PM
Evening 4.00 to 8.00PM
Every participant will be given 10 patients of Endo and 15 patients of prostho and 10 to 15 patients of other procedures like Post and Core, Composite Restoration. They have to complete the patient from diagnosis to Root Canal obturation, followed by crown preparation and cementation under ADA Faculty’s guidance.
Take away points and Notes will be provided.
Lifetime ongoing mentorship through Digital media
- Introduction & Rationale of Endodontics
- Diagnosis & treatment planning
- Concepts of Access preparation
- Concepts in biomechanical preparation
- Modified crown down technique
- Constant taper Vs Protaper
- Hybrid technique
- Irrigation principles
- Single sitting Vs multiple sitting RCT
Demonstration cum hands on session:
Hands on demo and training of access preparation on extracted teeth by airotor
- Working length determination
- Pros and cons of all four systems ofBiomechanical preparation
- Use of Apex locator
- Different obturation techniques
- Post endodontic restoration
- Retreatment protapers Demonstration cum hands on session:
- Hands on training of all five systems of biomechanical preparation by hand & rotary files
- Rubber Dam Placement
- MTA & Trouble shooting
- Separation of instruments, causes of breakage & their prevention
- Demo and Hands on of Rubber dam placement
- Training of biomechanical preparation by hand & rotary files & use of apex locator
- Esthetics and Prosthetics
- How to convince the patient for Zirconia and All ceramic.
- Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
- Shade Matching
- Mock preparation and Wax up
- Selection of burs,
- Magic Of Single bur technique
- Step by step Crown preparation
Live demonstration on patient:
Demonstration cum hands on session:
Tooth preparation by single bur
- Chairside temporization
- Gingival retraction,
- Rubber base Impressions and Alginate Impressions
- Bite Registration,
- Lab procedures (brief)
- How to evaluate lab work
- Metal try in, Bisque try in, and Cementation
- Understanding of occlusion, contact points and high points
- How to check high points and how to remove the high points
Demo cum Hands on training:
- Bite registration,
- Gingival retraction
- Rubber base impression
- Day 3:
Esthetic Dentistry Curriculum
Treatment Planning and Mapping for Direct Composite restorations Isolation: Rubber dam placement
Matrix systems for Anterior and Posterior Esthetic restorations
- Bonding Principles
- Light cure machine Guidelines
- Types of composites
- Shade mapping
- Veneers by direct composites
- Layering Technique
- Laminate preparation and restoration by direct composites on extracted Teeth/ Models
- Rubber dam placement
- Matrix and wedge placement
- Clinical fellows have to complete the Root Canal Hands on, crown preparation, temporarily crown fabrication and cementation.
- Every day one hour mentorship discussion will be there on different cases, clinical conditions, different techniques, materials and procedures.
Separate session will be there for
- Emergency management
- Pain management
- Local Anaesthesia
- Sterilization and safety precautions
- Practice management
Every participant must attain endo hands course of ADA
Every participant has to get his own instruments like airotor, burs, endo box with all instruments. Institute will provide one set of endo instruments, diagnostic instruments, drapes, gloves, mask, alginate, and major equipments like apex locator, endomotor, Rubber dam kit, RVG, Micro LOOPS, Rubber base impression materials, retraction cord and cord packer, temporary crown materials etc. After successful completion of patients there will be fellowship assessment exam, where ADA certified Faculty will access the different cases done by the participant and may ask to do it on patient. If the candidate fail to satisfy the faculty then candidate may have go for an extension of one more week*. In this Faculty’s decision will be final
- Fellowship will be awarded in upcoming fellowship awarding ceremony.
Asian Dental Academy
Corporate Offiec: H. No. 119309, above kfc restaurant main road Kothapet Hyderabad 500035 9989116547, 9963378747, 9030977770
Any BDS or MDS or equivalent degree holder can apply for fellowship Overseas participant has to clear formal interview with ADA Director. To book your seat participant has to send scanned copies of Degree certificate or passing certificate and DCI registration certificate and deposit 5,000 INR as booking amount which is included in the fees structure and it is non refundable.
Admission will be allotted on first come first serve basis only you can deposit your money online
www.asiandentalacademy.org, for Accommodation contact Hospitality in charge 9963378747
Dr. M. Anil Goud
Prosthodontist and Implantologist
Director: Asian Dental Academy Hyderabad
Vice Principal: Nanded Rural Dental College Nanded,
Mentor for Digital Smile Designing ( USA ) for South India
Inventor of Single bur Magic preparationTechnique is graduated from Govt. Dental College Aurangabad and Post Graduation (MDS) from Govt. Dental College Nagpur. He was
the Founder of Asian Institute of advanced Dentistry and worked as Director for year 2012 to 2014. He worked as Associate professor at Kamineni Dental college. He has got several international and National Publications on his name, has lectured and conducted various workshops for dentists across the country through Indian Dental Association forum.
Dr. V. Badra Rao.
Endodontist and Cosmetic Dentist
HOD Nanded Rural Dental College Nanded
He is the Dentsply National speaker for Endodontics. He did his poat graduation from SRM Chennai. He is one of the finest micro Endodontist in Hyderabad. He has lectured on Endodontics throughout India through IDA and Dentsply Forums.
Dr. Meher Nigar (full time faculty Endo)
Dr. Harsha A. MDS (full time faculty Endo)